This includes the cost of the starter kit with brochures, informational CDs, and makeup swatches. Consultants must also place an initial order for products worth $ 200 or more within one month of signing the consulting contract.
Order online by visiting the official MaryKayInTouch login website at www.marykayintouch.com.
MaryKayInTouch – Order Online
- Visit the Home page on the Mary Kay website. You will be asked to enter your location by zip code so that you can contact a Mary Kay Independent Consultant to discuss the matter with you. If you wish to participate, your advisor will give you an advisor number.
- Visit the MaryKayInTouch website. It is the interface through which consultants communicate with the company and place orders. Enter your advisor number and click the “Click here” link to create a password. Enter your name, email address, and desired password and click “Create password”. The site will send you a link within 10 minutes to verify that your password has been created. Click the link in the email to complete the site registration.
- Log in to the Mary Kay InTouch website with your advisor number and the password you created.
- On the next page, click on the “Orders” tab. An order form will appear.
- Check the boxes next to the products you want to order. Make sure the products have a total value of at least $ 200. Click “Submit Order” when you have finished selecting the products.
- Enter your postal address, credit card or bank details, and the billing address of the payment method you have chosen. Click Continue “.
- Check your order and payment information on the last page. Click “Submit” to order.